Rural Medical & Science Scholars Camp
North Pontotoc Senior, Collin Crawson, completed the Rural Medical and Science Scholars Camp at Mississippi State University. The camp was held June 2-28, 2019, and the participants were able to:
- Shadow physicians, dentists, & other healthcare professionals
- Make new friends with similiar interests and goals
- Visit the University of Mississippi Medical Center
- take two college-level courses
- earn certificaiton as a Junior Master Wellness Volunteer
- participate in practical learning activities
- have college atmosphere while leaving on the campus of Missisissippi Sate University
The Pontotoc Ridge Career & Technology Center is proud of Collin's hard work and determination.
Thanks to the Toyota Wellspring Education Fund and CREATE for making this opportunity available.