Return to Headlines

New Student Registration

What to do if you're enrolling... 

New Student Registration

Check the list below for what we need to register your child as a new student at North Pontotoc Elementary (K-4)

              1. complete enrollment packet - found in office
              2. withdrawal from previous school
              3. 2 proofs of residency

**If your student was enrolled at NPE last school year you do not have to register again.

 Proofs of Residency 

The state of Mississippi requires that ALL NPE STUDENTS must provide NEW PROOFS every school year.  Check the list below for whats accepted.

              • Valid Mississippi Driver's License
              • Voter Identification Card
              • Automobile Registration
              • Utility bill - must be dated within the last 60 days
              • Apartment or Home lease/rental agreement
              • Mortgage documents or property deed
              • Filed homestead exemption application form
              • Affidavit of residency - must be verified by district personnel with home visit